top of page


ITG Worldwide insurance experts serve clients who are individuals, families, and organizations

from small to very large. Our clients are global for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, NGOs,

educational institutions and their students and scholars, mission organizations, entrepreneurs and

independent consultants, digital nomads, expatriate retirees, business and leisure travelers

– and more! For them, we deliver:


  • Comprehensive Long-Term Medical Insurance including Dental, Vision, Rx

  • Life, AD&D and Disability 

  • Business Travel Accident and Medical

  • Leisure Travel Medical and Trip Protection

  • Global Student & Scholar Plans

  • Evacuation and Repatriation Services

  • Special Risk & War Zone Coverages

  • Benefits Advice & Support for Local Nationals in Countries and Territories Outside the USA


We partner with our clients’ other Trusted Advisors to deliver these international benefits.

Agent and Brokers, if you have a single international client case you need support with, ITG Worldwide is here for you. If you believe you can generate a flow of on-going “international” insurance business, ITG Worldwide is here for you.  We can arrange a single-case collaboration, or we can execute an ongoing sub-agent relationship under ITG Worldwide’s General Agency umbrella.


We deliver:

  • The right plans

  • Competitive commission levels that can increase as your production grows

  • Online Carrier Reporting for ITG GA sub-agents

  • Responsive and tailor-made service to help you look good to your client


Using the form below, tell us about your current and future client needs and we’ll determine how we can collaborate.


We collaborate with Affiliates who want to generate revenue from their Networks.


Do you own or manage a website, online community or social media group focused on expatriates, travelers, families, or international businesses?


Certain publishers, global mobility consultants, travel agents, expatriate tax and financial services consultants, digital nomad influencers, schools/organizations, education programs and individuals can generate revenue through a partnership with us.


Using the form below, tell us about your desire, audience and marketing strategy and we’ll determine how we can collaborate.


License Requirements. 

  • International agents located outside the USA typically do not have to be specially licensed to sell international health insurance.

  • Agents residing in the USA must have the resident state’s health, accident, and life insurance licenses. An Agent may also need to get licensed in other states where client sales activity is happening. If selling to non-USA citizens, your resident state license should be sufficient.


Please complete this form:

Thanks for submitting!

Please complete

the form below

bottom of page